Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is here....do a happy dance

Like the title says, spring is here do a happy dance. After a long snowy winter these pictures and the past weekend (and week) weather wise have been so pretty. Oh! I only started this blog not even a month ago and I am already getting lazy, I want to say hello to anyone who reads after my weekish? long break. The past few weeks have been busy and uninspirational until the last couple of days, the trees are starting to bud and more and, more flowers are blooming (pictures below). Last week I had to run all over town to find these neon (ew) cami's for a dance costume for the annual recital that I am in in June, well, me and my big mouth said "I'll go to Macy's and pick them up for everyone". Too make a long story short I ended up having to go to three Macy's to get all eight neon cami's, mid-week and two of the busiest street's during rush hour. School and dance are slowly starting to take over my life again (when isn't it?) next week and until April 6th is spring break hopefully there will be many postings and photos along with it.


Until next time,

Anna















DISCMLAIMER: All the photos in this posting are MINE if you would like to use them e-mail me @ somedancer125@gmail.com again photos are MINE.



2 comments: