Monday, March 29, 2010

Cherry Blossoms

How was everyones weekend? mine wasn't too great, just trying to get homework done so I wouldn't have to worry about getting it done before next week, (stress is still in my neck).

This past weekend marked the kickoff to the national Cherry Blossom festival in Washington D.C. just this weekend alone over one million people were expected to walk around the Tidal Basin with the nearly 4,000 Japanese cherry blossom trees, and other things there were to do (and will be until April 11th). Personally I've never been quite a fan of pollen, loads of people, and heavy traffic (thanks to spending many 4th of July's in D.C.), this year I am going to brave the crowds and go see the blossoms. The peak blooming time is this Thursday-Saturday, so I thought, hey, Wednesday seems like it far day to go. Hopefully it will with rain since yesterday and the next sunny day is Wednesday. The more I sit here and type the more I should get that last bit of Physics homework done, ughh. Another update coming in the next couple of days.


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment