Friday, June 11, 2010

How should tthis be tilted?

Reason number one why I hate summer: Bugs. Currently as I type there is a fly annoying the living @#%$ out of me, for the last 45 minutes I've been trying to either kill it (no offence to animal rights people) or get it out of this room. Ughhhh. My mother and sibling are probably thinking I'm crazy. Anyway to get away from that @%$& fly problem. haha.



I know it's been so, so long since a last photo update but to be honest I haven't been taking many photos in the last weeks. I was going to make this sort of a double post and update with a few photos that were taken when I went to Central Florida at the end of last month. Sometime this weekend they should be up.






Just a couple from the last few days. not great by any means.






Have a great weekend! and if your already done with school for the summer have a great summer as well.
DISCLAIMER: ALL THE PHOTOS IN THIS POST ARE MINE. IF YOU WISH TO USE THEM PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT somedancer125@gmail.com. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment