Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quick update

Hello. Hopefully your weekend is going well and hope your week was good as well.

No photography today (or should I say night) I just wanted to update quickly. This weekend are my last dance recitals, I've finished two and one tomorrow, my poor dad has to spend his Father's Day at a dance recital (what I'm sure all dads want to do. haha). It's crazy that after 10 years of dance it's over, but more than likely I'll take a class during college to help keep off the freshmen 15. Every year the studio I attend does a "funny number" really just spoofing a song, TV show, movie, etc, as long as it goes with the theme. I am apart of it again this year and a girl from the 1980's Robert Palmer 'Simply Irresistible' video.

Again have to good Sunday.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment